1. Let Go (feat. Kele & MNDR) – RAC
2. Play It Right – Sylvan Esso
3. Peach – Emily Reo
4. Good Year – The Danger Bees
5. You Can’t Be My Girl – Darwin Deez
6. Helium Eggs – Incan Abraham
7. Tall Tall Shadow – Basia Bulat
8. Matchstick Murder – Tristen
9. Bayonet – Lost on Purpose
10. Money Maker – Fort York
11. We Are Together – Planet Of Sound
12. Being Loved – The Fadeout
13. Crazy Bird – Wild Child
14. Wolf Girl – Simian Ghost
15. Orchids – Monster Rally
This is probably my favourite part of having a blog – trying to understand why people use the search terms they do to get to our blog. Read parts 1 and 2 for more laffs.
First, please enjoy some tracks that I’ve been listening to a lot this week. I know that new music is really all you godless heathens care about. Slake your collective audiophilic thirsts with these!
And this last one is probably my favourite track of Summer 2013. It just won’t stop getting stuck in my head.
Now, onto some weird search terms from the last few months! Please keep in mind that this is a PERSONAL MUSIC BLOG WRITTEN BY 2 CANADIAN GIRLS IN TORONTO
– man sniffing butt
– “butt” “grope” “brooklyn”
– friends who dont buy music
– provincial parks life jacket rental
– gave a hand job to a friend
– i can’t stop listening to lana del rey
– blogs for teenagers toronto
– they play naked
– what to wear to work today
– fleet foxes teeth
I’m glad that we please meatlovers, teens, and Williamsburg butt-gropers alike. That’s really what we’re aiming for.
Something in my house smells like fire right now, but this couch is really comfortable, so I’ll just probably go to sleep. Bye!
Are you sad and lonely? Heating up leftover Alphaghetti inside a plastic container and washing them down with a glass of salinized tears? Halfway to the convenience store for cheap candy, cigarettes, and mixers when you suddenly realize you didn’t even put on pants today? Or underwear?
Never fear. You can click through this playlist all night long. It will never leave you, unless the tracks are pulled down from the internet. The rhythms are more predictable than your last five relationships. And since they’re mostly love songs, they’ll bring out your inner teenage poet, so you can grab that Hilroy notebook from under your bed and scrabble away all of your deepest, darkest lonely-person thoughts.
1. Free My Mind (RAC Remix) – Katie Herzig
2. Sitting – White Denim
3. Neighbor Crimes – Capybara
4. The Sun – SURES
5. Brand New Start – Concrete Knives
6. Paddling Out – Miike Snow
7. In Decay – Phedre
8. My Better Self – Tennis
9. Breathing Out – Doveman
10. Unless You Speak From Your Heart – Porcelain Raft
11. Stones In The Attic – Mr. Little Jeans
12. You Need Me On My Own – Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
13. Sweet Cheeks – Digital Leather
14. Top Bunk – Gauntlet Hair
15. Little By Little (Caribou Remix) – Radiohead
Music Between Friends has reached 130 posts! To celebrate this andour six-month birthday as a blog, today’s post is all about Reader Appreciation. Here are some great songs, because sharing awesome music is what MBF is all about.
From Kick Kick Snare, here’s an excellent RAC Remix of Love Whiplash by LA’s relatively unknown Jayme Dee.