Another playlist where the order doesn’t even matter because all the songs are awesome, take a listen below:
- Obsessed with this Lykke Li, No Rest For the Wicked remix with A$AP Rocky, makes me a little less depressed than the original.
- Lowell’s The Bells has hands down become my summer jam. I Love You Money is just as upbeat and awesome as Bells, it also uses the crap out of a clap track, which I love. To me, it’s a girl power/feminist filled pop song, insert *raise the roof* emoji.
- An Australian jem from Born Joy Dead.
- New Zealander Yumi Zouma‘s The Brae is a current favourite, it has really airy vocals, kind of an 80s, Breakfast Club vibe.
- I know i mentioned Adult Diversion last week and it’s all over Indie88, but I’m just in a big Alvvays kick right now.
That’s all friends, hope you all have a great weekend and for those in ‘Merica hope you have a great 4th of July!