I will never understand how the internet thinks. It is a stream of non sequiturial glory. Here’s part four of an ongoing series in which I try to decode the mystery of how new readers trip across our blog.
– wanna meet someone download
– hump de japonaises
– where to make musician friends toronto
– what between summer and winter
– nuclear family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
– piece of timber with nothing to do
– its my days off
– black girls jump roping
– where do fripp island alligators hibernate
– lykke li lip job
Thanks for sending us your love, readers! Sadly, the search terms are getting less nonsensical as the years pass (far less meat lovers fans from days gone by), probably because we are becoming a [somewhat] credible music blog. Kittens remains our fourth highest search term of all time.
You’ve Got The Love (the xx remix) – Florence + the Machine
Send Me Your Love – Fletcher C. Johnson