First, please enjoy some tracks that I’ve been listening to a lot this week. I know that new music is really all you godless heathens care about. Slake your collective audiophilic thirsts with these!
And this last one is probably my favourite track of Summer 2013. It just won’t stop getting stuck in my head.
Now, onto some weird search terms from the last few months! Please keep in mind that this is a PERSONAL MUSIC BLOG WRITTEN BY 2 CANADIAN GIRLS IN TORONTO
– man sniffing butt
– “butt” “grope” “brooklyn”
– friends who dont buy music
– provincial parks life jacket rental
– gave a hand job to a friend
– i can’t stop listening to lana del rey
– blogs for teenagers toronto
– they play naked
– what to wear to work today
– fleet foxes teeth
I’m glad that we please meatlovers, teens, and Williamsburg butt-gropers alike. That’s really what we’re aiming for.
Something in my house smells like fire right now, but this couch is really comfortable, so I’ll just probably go to sleep. Bye!