Are you sad and lonely? Heating up leftover Alphaghetti inside a plastic container and washing them down with a glass of salinized tears? Halfway to the convenience store for cheap candy, cigarettes, and mixers when you suddenly realize you didn’t even put on pants today? Or underwear?
Never fear. You can click through this playlist all night long. It will never leave you, unless the tracks are pulled down from the internet. The rhythms are more predictable than your last five relationships. And since they’re mostly love songs, they’ll bring out your inner teenage poet, so you can grab that Hilroy notebook from under your bed and scrabble away all of your deepest, darkest lonely-person thoughts.
1. Free My Mind (RAC Remix) – Katie Herzig
2. Sitting – White Denim
3. Neighbor Crimes – Capybara
4. The Sun – SURES
5. Brand New Start – Concrete Knives
6. Paddling Out – Miike Snow
7. In Decay – Phedre
8. My Better Self – Tennis
9. Breathing Out – Doveman
10. Unless You Speak From Your Heart – Porcelain Raft
11. Stones In The Attic – Mr. Little Jeans
12. You Need Me On My Own – Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
13. Sweet Cheeks – Digital Leather
14. Top Bunk – Gauntlet Hair
15. Little By Little (Caribou Remix) – Radiohead
Music Between Friends has reached 130 posts! To celebrate this andour six-month birthday as a blog, today’s post is all about Reader Appreciation. Here are some great songs, because sharing awesome music is what MBF is all about.
From Kick Kick Snare, here’s an excellent RAC Remix of Love Whiplash by LA’s relatively unknown Jayme Dee.